I made these chicken salad wraps for dinner tonight and WOWed my family. I found the original recipe on 30 Days, 30 Ways, 30 Rewards and like I frequently do with recipes, I modified it to make it my own (specifically, I added fresh spinach to my wraps because it sounded so good with the pesto. I also mixed the bacon in with the chicken and pesto because I thought that the flavors would marinate together well).
The result? Pure yumminess!
- Prepare chicken in skillet or on the grill (or use already prepared chicken like [Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken strips|http://www.tyson.com/Products/Our-Products/Grilled-And-Ready-Products.aspx]. Cut into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon until crisp and crumble. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise and basil pesto until smooth.
- Stir chicken and bacon into the pesto mixture.
- To assemble wraps: Load your tortilla to your taste with the chicken pesto mixture, spinach, lettuce, and tomatoes. Fold tortilla burrito-style.
Like this recipe? Feel free to PIN it or share. Thanks!
© 2012 – 2013, Lolli. All rights reserved.