Valentine’s Day is on the horizon, and one of my family’s favorite ways to celebrate this holiday (and any holiday) is to find holiday-themed picture books to enjoy during the month. Here is a list of some Valentine’s Day books from some of our favorite children’s authors and illustrators.
10 Delightful Valentine’s Day Children’s Books
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Curious George by N. Di Angelo (Author) and Mary O’Keefe Young (Illustrator)
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse! by Laura Numeroff (Author), Felicia Bond (Illustrator)
- The Day It Rained Hearts by Felicia Bond
- The Berenstain Bears’ Valentine Party by Jan and Mike Berenstain
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Little Critter! by Mercer Mayer
- Fancy Nancy: Heart to Heart by Jane O’Connor (Author), Robin Preiss Glasser (Illustrator)
- Valentines Are For Saying I Love You (Reading Railroad) by Margaret Sutherland (Author), Amy Wummer (Illustrator)
- Roses Are Pink, Your Feet Really Stink by Diane deGroat
- The Biggest Valentine Ever by Steven Kroll (Author), Jeni Bassett (Illustrator)
- The Valentine Bears by Eve Bunting (Author), Jan Brett (Illustrator)
Do you have any favorite Valentine’s themed books that I missed? We might need to check them out!
Note: The books above link to my Amazon affiliate account. These books are targeted for preschool and elementary school aged kids.
© 2012 – 2015, Lolli. All rights reserved.