I’ve had this crock pot recipe for years, but I haven’t pulled it out of the cupboard for quite a while. I love it because it’s so easy, uses just a few simple ingredients, and comes together beautifully.
- 4-6 potatoes
- 3 lbs. chicken drumsticks
- 2 Tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Cut potatoes into bite sized pieces. Place in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add chicken on top of potatoes. Place onions and garlic on top and sprinkle with seasonings. Sprinkle with oil.
- Cover and cook on low for 9-10 hours or high for 5-6 hours.
Serve with steamed green beans.
Note: This chicken is so tender that the meat will literally fall off the bone. It’s juicy enough on it’s own, but it’s also delicious when you make gravy out of some of the juices in the crock pot. Yum!
© 2013, Lolli. All rights reserved.Powered by Sidelines