I just got back super early this morning from my 4-day whirlwind trip to Los Angeles for the Million Dollar Arm event (along with so much more exciting things that I was able to experience). Although this was an expense-paid trip in exchange for coverage of the events, all thoughts and opinions are my own (plus this is just a bonus post for fun!).
Some of the highlights of my trip include:
• So many wonderful friends – old friendships renewed and new friendships formed. Love these bloggers!
• My first experience eating In-n-Out Burger (yes, I’m a California native and this was my first time!)
• Bragging rights! I’ve already showed off my picture with Jimmy Kimmel. But the whole week was filled with brag-worthy moments.
• A very comfortable bed, a hot shower, and peace & quiet in my room at the Hilton Garden Inn in Hollywood.
• Realizing that both Vanessa Marshall and Jes Macallan had read my blog. Did you see the picture of me and Vanessa?
• Not having to cook for 5 days. Or make peanut butter sandwiches in the morning.
• Hearing the Southwest announcer on the last leg of my flight home announce that the flight was very lightly booked and so everyone would have a seat in the middle free.
• Ghirardelli. Plain and simple.
• Receiving compliments on my shoes AND my hair. It’s not something that happens very often at home. Way to make an ordinary girl feel good!
What have you been up to this week?
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli
To play Give Me Your Best Shot Photo Story Friday, check this. Copy this code into your post and sign the link list:
© 2014, Lolli. All rights reserved.Powered by Sidelines