MamaKat’s Writer’s Workshop prompt #1 called for a list of 10 things blogging has taught you. Here’s a quick list, in no particular order:
• I have a social side to me that I never knew existed. Social networking? PR? Suddenly, I’m a pro.
• I am good at something other than making dinner and getting kids ready for school (but I’m still good at that, too!).
• Russian and Spanish are not the only foreign languages I can learn (html IS a foreign language!)
• You can find friends in the most unlikely of places. I never thought I’d find so many in my computer.
• Sometimes it takes documentation for me to recognize my blessings. And my growth.
• Not only can I learn new things in my 30s, but I can learn them well enough to teach others.
• I can fit a lot of stuff into the hours between 9 and 3.
• My kids are very self-sufficient. They can do so much for themselves, and yet they always know that I’m here.
• Blogging takes a lot of time. And brain power.
• I love speaking in front of people. Who would have known?!
What has blogging taught YOU?
© 2010, Lolli. All rights reserved.