I LOVE smoothies….and while I typically make fruit and yogurt smoothies, sometimes I just crave something more chocolatey. When I was asked to come up with some recipes using WhoNu? cookies, I decided to experiment with a chocolate cookie smoothie. It took a few tries to get it just right, but I loved how this one turned out.
- 6 cubes vanilla yogurt
- 4 WhoNu?® Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- ⅓ cup low fat milk
- 1 medium banana, if desired
- Whipped topping, if desired
- Freeze vanilla yogurt in an ice cube tray. (Save extra yogurt cubes in a plastic zip-close bag inside the freezer to have on hand for future smoothies!)
- Place 6 yogurt cubes, 4 WhoNu? ® Chocolate Sandwich Cookies and milk in blender and blend until smooth. (Blend in banana, if desired.)
- Serve smoothie with whipped topping or as is.
You can find my other recipes on the WhoNu? Cookies website, or check back as I will be sharing them all here, too. I’d love for you to follow WhoNu? on Facebook as well (hint: more recipes on their FB page, too!).
© 2012 – 2014, Lolli. All rights reserved.