Last weekend, my oldest daughter had a Chipotle party for her 16th birthday party, and as promised, here is the first of the copycat recipes – their famous Chipotle corn salsa. Serious yum!
- 1 12-ounce bag of frozen corn, defrosted
- 2 medium-sized jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- ⅓ cup red onion, finely chopped
- ¾ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 Tbsp lime juice, or the juice of 2 large limes
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir. Add additional salt, pepper, cilantro, jalapeno, or lime according to taste.
More Chipotle copycat recipes to follow in the next week!
My daughter gave me this recipe in an email, and I don’t know the original source. Chipotle, maybe?
© 2013, Lolli. All rights reserved.